• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new humidor

MOTO69JOE

Just got my first Humidor thanks to absolutecigars. They had great service and fast shipping. I just had to show off this beauty. I am in the process of seasoning it now, its holding pretty steady all day at 75 but I need calibrate my meter and see if its off or true.
Montes001.jpg

Montes002.jpg

Nice man, too small though. You will find out fast. I have a 50 Count and its getting full. Nice box though.

Looks good for a desktop, now head out to pick up a cooler and your all set.

I started with a 50 count and filled it in 4 months and thats with me smoking about 5 sticks per week. Now im scavenging craigslist looking for a wine cooler that fits my needs.

Thats a beautiful desktop though. and some nice looking smokes, Congrats!

-Pat

I started with a 50 count and filled it in 4 months and thats with me smoking about 5 sticks per week. Now im scavenging craigslist looking for a wine cooler that fits my needs.

Thats a beautiful desktop though. and some nice looking smokes, Congrats!

-Pat

***DELETE THIS IT IS A DUPLICATE***

Very nice box, man. Please do one thing:

:angry: Get those ACIDS away from the MONTES!! :0

You'll fill it up fast, man, very fast. Within a months time, I bought my first one, a 25, filled it up that same day and ordered a 125ct. Filled up the 125ct, so I'm using one of the humi's I got with a cigar order from CI, holding another 25-30, along with a 25ct travel humi I'm using as a temp humi. These are full, and I have another 20 sticks on the way, so um.... heh.

You'll be there too, man. Really nice desktop though, love the look of those Monte-humi's.

Not very long ago (a few months to be exact), I stared with a small Cohiba humidor, but I filled that one up really quickly. I then went with a seven drawer humidor, but before it was even seasoned, I realized I needed an even bigger one. (See my latest creation below). Now I am stuck with two humidors that I can't use. My wife thinks I am crazy; I seem to think I am perfectly sane and having tons of fun!
gallery_7402_532_355438.jpg